If you are looking for an opportunity of getting experienced in teaching and enjoying an oriental culture, and meet the requirement, please send your resume to us two months before the end of each term, i.e., May in Spring term and November in Autumn term.
1. Native English, German, French or Japanese speakers
2. A bachelor or above degree in related fields
3 . At least two years of teaching experience
Courses we may offer
Reading, speaking, listening, writing, literature and culture in English, German, French and JapaneseŁ»
Specialty courses like Accounting, Business and Finance.
No more than 16 hours per week
No office hours required
1. Salary varies according to different degrees you obtained.
2. Winter vacation traveling allowance and air-ticket allowance varies according to different contracts you sign with SDUFE.
3. If you teach at SDUFE for one more year, monthly salary will be raised in the next following year.
Accidental and medical insurance
Free transportation to airport at the beginning and end of your contract;
Free travels and visits to surrounding historical attractions and famous local enterprises
Free apartments on campus with necessary furniture, home appliances, heating system, 24-hour hot water and internet access
One-day holiday on Christmas Day and all Chinese public holidays
Winter vacation: around 30 days
Summer vacation: about 50 days
*For further information, you may contact:
Ms. Wang Yumei (Linda)
Tel: +86 531-88525240
Address: International Office, Shandong University of Finance and Economic, 40 Shungeng Lu, Jinan P.R. China 250014